Friday, October 21, 2011

My first daybook...or eveningbook as the case may be.

FOR TODAY
Outside my window...Dark, cloudy and damp

I am thinking...I wish my nose would stop running.  If I ran this much, I would have no weight problems.

I am thankful for...heat and hot water and lights are all on, and will be paid for when the mailman delivers the checks.

From the learning rooms...I have to spend more time reading with my kids.  Not only are they good at it, but they want more attention than I have been giving lately.

From the kitchen...biscuits made with my white/whole wheat flour mix.  Yay for the return of the whole wheat!

I am wearing...tan comfy pants, ducky shirt, blue fleece vest and bright pink socks.

I am creating...lots of tissues

I am going...to bed soon

I am reading...my friends and families' blogs

I am hoping...for a great party tomorrow

I am hearing...the quiet of a sleeping house

Around the house...sleeping babies

One of my favorite things...cold water

A few plans for the rest of the week...good party for multiple birthdays with great friends.

A thought I am sharing...I love my family.


  originator of the daybook idea: http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/
  and I borrowed it from my sister...

No comments:

Post a Comment